Sunday, March 1, 2009

about me

I'm a 25 year old college sophomore, yes i started late. Maybe one day I will finish. My first major was going to be in Graphic Arts, I started that in 2002 just after high school. But then I dropped out. After about 6 years of floating from job to job, finding myself, and "coming out" sorta, Ive decided to return and pursue a degree in nursing. After learning the specifics of Akron Universities Nursing program I've ruled out nursing, but not the medical field. I decided on lookin in to becoming a Surgical Assistant, its only a 2 year Associates degree and I don't have to enter the Akron's College of Nursing. So while all this is happening I discovered sociology. So now I find myself in a class called Women's Global Studies in Sociology, translation gender equality. Which has nothing to do with my degree, but its very captivating and its definitely sucking me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment